Join us at OSC 2020 Online
For the first time, we’re offering an online attendance option – a live broadcast of sessions and reports from the event you can watch from anywhere. It’s the next best thing to being there. Click here to learn more.
Registration is now open!
The selected track of online sessions includes:
- Top Five Critical Items for Successful Policy Management
- How to Conduct a Safety Self-Audit
- The First 30 Days of a Claim
- Why We Miss Critical Hazards - Issues in Visual Literacy
- Shaping Your Safety Culture
- What’s Happening in Ergonomics?
- Gaining Leadership Support
- Ethics in Industrial Hygiene and Safety
- Keynote talks by Ohio BWC Leadership and Industry Experts
By attending the online track of sessions, you will learn to:
- Prevent workplace injuries and illnesses;
- Achieve better outcomes for injured workers;
- Reduce workers’ compensation claims costs;
- Keep Ohio’s work force healthy and productive.